Premium Tutorial: 3D Apple Peeled Skin
Create An Apple Peeled Skin Effect In Illustrator
In this premium tutorial, I will be showing you how to create this super cool peeled skin effect from scratch. You will learn how to draw a 3D apple in illustrator and wrap it with a seamless texture. I will also show you how to create the teared skin edges easily!Difficulty: Intermediate
Requirements: Adobe Illustrator
What will you get?
- Instant download of PDF e-book (13 pages)
- Step by step tutorial to create a 3d apple from scratch
- Learn the trick to create seamless skin using 3D effects
- Easy to follow with screenshot for every step
- Complete the tutorial easily in 26 steps
- Comes with source file for easy reference
- 30 days money back guarantee if not satisfied
20. Continue editing the edges until you are satisfied with the effect.
21. Let's move on to editing the back skin. Press Ctrl+Alt+2/Command+Option+2 to unlock all layers. Click the front skin and lock it by pressing Ctrl+2. Double click the back skin to start editing it. Do the same with the Pucker and Bloat Tool to modify the edges.
22. After we are done, double click outside the apple to jump out of the group. Draw 2 ovals on top and apply the same color as the apple's skin.
23. Use the Pucker and Bloat Tool to distort the edges. Next, apply a linear gradient from dark to bright red for the top.
24. Use the Pencil Tool to draw the stem and apply a linear gradient.
... end of preview. Sign up for premium membership to read the whole tutorial!
See the list of all Illustrator tutorials.
Learn 101 Illustrator tips and techniques for free.
About The Author: Tony Soh
Hi. I'm the founder of Vector Diary. Illustrator is my passion and I have written numerous tutorials on illustrator helping people learn illustrator. My most popular tutorial on learn illustrator has been a hit. It makes learning illustrator so easy and has benefited more than 20,000 people worldwide. Also, I've revealed some of my secret techniques in the premium tutorials. So don't forget to check it out!