In this premium tutorial, I will be showing you how to create this super cool peeled skin effect from scratch. You will learn how to draw a 3D apple in illustrator and wrap it with a seamless texture. I will also show you how to create the teared skin edges easily!Difficulty: Intermediate
20. Continue editing the edges until you are satisfied with the effect.
21. Let's move on to editing the back skin. Press Ctrl+Alt+2/Command+Option+2 to unlock all layers. Click the front skin and lock it by pressing Ctrl+2. Double click the back skin to start editing it. Do the same with the Pucker and Bloat Tool to modify the edges.
22. After we are done, double click outside the apple to jump out of the group. Draw 2 ovals on top and apply the same color as the apple's skin.
23. Use the Pucker and Bloat Tool to distort the edges. Next, apply a linear gradient from dark to bright red for the top.
24. Use the Pencil Tool to draw the stem and apply a linear gradient.