Premium Tutorial: Bank Vault
In this tutorial, we will show how to illustrate a bank vault. It consists of simple lines but the illustration of the door handle is a little difficult. The variety of colors is limited; therefore we will create color gradients to show the difference between the brightness and darkness. Let’s get started!
Requirements: Adobe Illustrator
What will you get?
- Instant download of PDF e-book (17 pages, 50 steps)
- Comes with Ai file for easy reference
- Detailed step by step tutorial to draw a cool bank vault
21. Draw the security bars of the bank vault using the Ellipse Tool.
22. Fill them with the appropriate gradient.
23. To create the body that is located on the door, draw the left side of it.
24.Fill it with the appropriate gradient.
25. Draw some rectangles to complete the surface of the object.
26. Fill them with the appropriate gradient.
27. Draw the upper lock and the security bar as shown in the image below.
... end of preview. Sign up for premium membership to read the whole tutorial!
Get up to 35 free images from Bigstock
- Complimentary video clips on Bigstock.Get up to 35 videos in a week.
See the list of all Illustrator tutorials.
Learn 101 Illustrator tips and techniques for free.
About The Author: chrisflynn
Chris Flynn is a part-time freelancer who loves writing design tutorials. He has knowledge and proficiency in writing vector, Illustrator and Photoshop tutorials and writes for niches such as online marketing, SEO, social media and more.