In this tutorial, we will show how to illustrate a bank vault. It consists of simple lines but the illustration of the door handle is a little difficult. The variety of colors is limited; therefore we will create color gradients to show the difference between the brightness and darkness. Let’s get started!
21. Draw the security bars of the bank vault using the Ellipse Tool.
22. Fill them with the appropriate gradient.
23. To create the body that is located on the door, draw the left side of it.
24.Fill it with the appropriate gradient.
25. Draw some rectangles to complete the surface of the object.
26. Fill them with the appropriate gradient.
27. Draw the upper lock and the security bar as shown in the image below.