In this tutorial, I will be showing you how to create a Vintage Night Beach Party design in a unique and modern style. We will be using Adobe Illustrator to create the illustration, going through simple and re-usable techniques that will give you a solid foundation to work upon for your future projects.
19. Press F5 then follow the following steps. After that draw the curvy lines. Select both the lines and go to Object> Expand Appearance, then Object>Expand>Stroke.
20. Now duplicate the object by clicking Alt and dragging the object away. Then go to Object>Transform>Reflect.
21. Add some text between the two object.
22. Press( L) and draw a small circle. Then duplicate the circle by clicking Alt and dragging
the shape away. For maintaining the same proportion press (ctrl+d) Repeat this several
times. I created three duplicate to have a total of 26 times. Lastly, group them close
23. Now choose the font ..Rosewood Std.. and the font size 80pt.
24. Select the font and choose ..Make with wrap.. option. Then select the anchor points
and change the shape of the font and resize a little bit.
25. Add another text but this time choose the font ..Pointedly Mad...