Premium Tutorial: Cruise Ship
In this tutorial, we will illustrate a “Cruise Ship”. Drawing a “Cruise Ship” falls in the “Structural Illustration” criteria; therefore we will approach our illustration strategy in the way the big structures are built. We will use Adobe illustrator to create the Illustration. This will be compatible to any version above CS4.
Requirements: Adobe Illustrator
What will you get?
- Instant download of PDF e-book (25 pages, 23 steps)
- Comes with Ai file for easy reference
- Detailed step by step tutorial to draw a nice realistic Cruise Ship
14. "Lower Part" - Colouring Let's select the "Lower Part" layer and start colouring.
15. "Middle Front Part" - Colouring
16. "Middle Side Part" - Colouring
17. "Upper Front Part" - Colouring
18. "Upper Side Part" - Colouring
19. "Roof Top Part" - Colouring
... end of preview. Sign up for premium membership to read the whole tutorial!
Get up to 35 free images from Bigstock
- Complimentary video clips on Bigstock.Get up to 35 videos in a week.
See the list of all Illustrator tutorials.
Learn 101 Illustrator tips and techniques for free.
About The Author: chrisflynn
Chris Flynn is a part-time freelancer who loves writing design tutorials. He has knowledge and proficiency in writing vector, Illustrator and Photoshop tutorials and writes for niches such as online marketing, SEO, social media and more.