Ever wonder how to draw your guitar using Adobe Illustrator? In this tutorial, I will teach you how to create a photorealistic electric guitar in illustrator. In a few easy steps, you will be able to create wood texture effects using film grain and distort effect. Also, I will go into the details of drawing the metallic bridge and nuts using gradients and blends.
Hope you enjoy this tutorial.
26. Grab the Pen Tool (P) and create a shape as shown. Using the Direct Selection Tool (A) to modify the edges the way you like. Make a copy of the object and set the Blending Mode to Hard Light (Opacity 75%). Group the objects and copy them seven times and scale them as shown below.
27. Now make a rectangle and choose the following gradient colors.
28. Using the Ellipse Tool (L), draw a black circle and apply the Offset Path command.
29. The inner circle should be filled with a different color. After that, draw a rectangle that goes across those two objects. Select the last object and go to Object > Path > Divide Objects to divide every object that lies beneath the rectangle and get rid of the parts you do not need.
30. Choose the gradients you prefer and apply them to the objects the way you can see below.