Premium Tutorial: Hamburger
In this tutorial, you will learn how to create a very realistic and detailed Hamburger using simple tools and techniques such as Pathfinder, Align, Blend, layer arrangements etc. in Adobe Illustrator. Let’s start.
Requirements: Adobe Illustrator
What will you get?
- Instant download of PDF e-book (19 pages, 65 steps)
- Comes with Ai file for easy reference
- Detailed step by step tutorial to create realistic hamburger
39. Create a new ellipse and fill it with a radial gradient
40. Create a shape, place it in front and fill with solid color.
41. Set it as shown in the image below.
42. The image should look something like this.
43. Create a new shape and fill it with the radial gradient.
44. Once done, your image should look like this.
... end of preview. Sign up for premium membership to read the whole tutorial!
Get up to 35 free images from Bigstock
- Complimentary video clips on Bigstock.Get up to 35 videos in a week.
See the list of all Illustrator tutorials.
Learn 101 Illustrator tips and techniques for free.
About The Author: chrisflynn
Chris Flynn is a part-time freelancer who loves writing design tutorials. He has knowledge and proficiency in writing vector, Illustrator and Photoshop tutorials and writes for niches such as online marketing, SEO, social media and more.