Premium Tutorial: Pirate Minion
In this tutorial, I’m going to show you the step-by-step process of creating a cute pirate minion. First, you’ll learn how to create pixel perfect shapes using the Pen or the Ellipse Tools. Next, you’ll see how you can add depth and shade for your shapes using the complex gradients, the Pathfinder options and some basic blending techniques… So let’s get started!
Requirements: Adobe Illustrator
What will you get?
- Instant download of PDF e-book (86 pages, 223 steps)
- Comes with Ai file for easy reference
- Detailed step by step tutorial to draw a nice and cute pirate minion
Draw the Sleeves and the Gloves
202. Create objects and fill them as shown in the images below.
203. Continue to create five objects and set the data for them as shown in the images below.
204. Reselect the five newly created objects and then add the Gaussian Blur effect to them.
205. Select the objects as shown in the first image and send them to back (Ctrl + Shift + Left Square Bracket).
206. Select the objects as shown in the first image and press (Ctrl +Left Square Bracket)several times to get the result as shown in the second image below.
207. Create objects and then fill them as shown in the images below.
208. Continue to create a curve and then set the data as shown in the images below.
... end of preview. Sign up for premium membership to read the whole tutorial!
Get up to 35 free images from Bigstock
- Complimentary video clips on Bigstock.Get up to 35 videos in a week.
See the list of all Illustrator tutorials.
Learn 101 Illustrator tips and techniques for free.