Premium Tutorial: Vector Red Bike
In this course, you will learn how to create an image of a bicycle. You will learn how to create the various parts and different details of the image. The tools that we used are both limited and specific. I hope that you will enjoy while learning how to create this image.
Requirements: Adobe Illustrator
What will you get?
- Instant download of PDF e-book (18 pages, 54 steps)
- Comes with Ai file for easy reference
- Detailed step by step tutorial to draw a nice realistic Red Bike
Making a Pedal
45. Make a pedal by following these processes. Use the Pathfinder Tool to integrate the objects.
46. Prepare the other objects to make the pedal.
47. Draw the shape of the pedal as shown below using basic shapes tool.
48. Add the chain stay and place the pedal in its proper position.
49. Copy and shorten the gear to make a derailleur pulley.
50. Make a central axis for the cassette bicycle. Use the Pathfinder Tool to cut
holes in the shape to complete it.
51. Finish the shape by assembling it.
... end of preview. Sign up for premium membership to read the whole tutorial!
See the list of all Illustrator tutorials.
Learn 101 Illustrator tips and techniques for free.
About The Author: chrisflynn
Chris Flynn is a part-time freelancer who loves writing design tutorials. He has knowledge and proficiency in writing vector, Illustrator and Photoshop tutorials and writes for niches such as online marketing, SEO, social media and more.
Read more by chrisflynn