This illustrator tutorial will show you how to create an awesome realistic vector wine glass with grapes. You will learn how to draw transparent glass textures and reflection effects in Illustrator. I will also show you how to use gradient mask effectively in this tutorial. This tutorial will suit intermediate to advanced users. Sign up for premium membership to start learning to draw great looking glass today!
18. Above the background layer, we will draw another path (which is slightly smaller than the earlier one) and fill it with a gradient.
19. Next we will draw a semi-circle which will serve as the half filled liquid in the glass.
20. Note the gradients in various layers. Drawing a glass is really all about playing with gradients. Teaching someone how to choose them is impossible, it is a practice of observation. Observe wine glass in reality and try to create the same gradients.
21. Create a random shape to give the illusion of depth in liquid.
22. Create another gradient shape on right.
23. Draw another reflection on the bottom.