Premium Tutorial: Vector Wine Glass
This illustrator tutorial will show you how to create an awesome realistic vector wine glass with grapes. You will learn how to draw transparent glass textures and reflection effects in Illustrator. I will also show you how to use gradient mask effectively in this tutorial. This tutorial will suit intermediate to advanced users. Sign up for premium membership to start learning to draw great looking glass today!
Requirements: Adobe Illustrator
What will you get?
- Instant download of PDF e-book (67 steps)
- Detailed step by step tutorial
- Learn to draw a vector wine glass
- Comes with Ai file for easy reference
1. Let's start by drawing the red grapes as shown below.
2. To draw such an object is pretty simple. All you have to do is create some oval paths with gradients of your choice. I have created some steps to explain the process.
3. Using the same techniques, let's draw another grape.
4. This is a simple object with just two paths. It's amazing what you can achieve with just gradients.
5. Some of the grapes were drawn using multiple layers. As these stay in the background, they don't need much detail.
6. To create more variations, I created another grape. Follow the below steps to create it.
... end of preview. Sign up for premium membership to read the whole tutorial!
See the list of all Illustrator tutorials.
Learn 101 Illustrator tips and techniques for free.
About The Author: bobbysandhu
Bobby Sandhu is a freelance Traditional and Digital artist. He does vectors, vexels, digital paintings and pencil portraits. On deviantart he has received 5 Daily Deviation features and is acclaimed for his Vector car illustrations. Check his complete gallery at www.bobbysandhulive.com or visit his Deviant Art account.