This tutorial will guide you in making a music cd with music notes. With the help of this tutorial, you can make colorful graphics which can be used for any music related projects. It will also teach some hidden effects which will be very beneficial if you’re a designer.
Requirements: Adobe Illustrator
What will you get?
- Instant download of PDF e-book (27 pages, 77 steps)
- Comes with Ai file for easy reference
- Detailed step by step tutorial to draw a nice and creative music cd icon
Creating a Background
41. The second part of our project is complete. We’ll move towards the third part and that is to make the image background.
42. The first thing to do is to make a black box.
43. Select the box and go to Object > Envelope Distort > Make with Mesh. Insert the values as shown in the image below.
44. Select Mesh Tool from the toolbox.
45. Fill the color as shown in the image below.
46. Make a circle and fill it with the gradient color. The gradient color value is given in
the image below.
47. Duplicate this circle in many places as you can see below.
Sign up for FREE membership to download tutorial in PDF today!