In this tutorial, we will illustrate a “Cruise Ship”. Drawing a “Cruise Ship” falls in the “Structural Illustration” criteria; therefore we will approach our illustration strategy in the way the big structures are built. We will use Adobe illustrator to create the Illustration. This will be compatible to any version above CS4.
Requirements: Adobe Illustrator
What will you get?
- Instant download of PDF e-book (25 pages, 23 steps)
- Comes with Ai file for easy reference
- Detailed step by step tutorial to draw a nice realistic Cruise Ship
14. "Lower Part" - Colouring Let's select the "Lower Part" layer and start colouring.
15. "Middle Front Part" - Colouring
16. "Middle Side Part" - Colouring
17. "Upper Front Part" - Colouring
18. "Upper Side Part" - Colouring
19. "Roof Top Part" - Colouring
Sign up for FREE membership to download tutorial in PDF today!