Creating a bird nest with eggs in Illustrator is a fun and easy project through this step-by-step tutorial. You will also learn how to create complex gradients using the Gradient Mesh Tool. At the end of this tutorial, you will gain insight on using the Mesh tool effectively, creating symbols and adjusting colors as you please. Let’s get started.
Requirements: Adobe Illustrator
What will you get?
- Instant download of PDF e-book (38 pages, 134 steps)
- Comes with Ai file for easy reference
- Detailed step by step tutorial to draw a nice realistic bird nest
105. Using the pen tool, draw some branches as shown below.
106. Continue drawing with the pen tool.
107. Continue creating shapes as shown in the following images.
108. Next, go to Filter > Color > Adjust colors. Use the values shown below.
109. Add some color-adjusted leaves below. Do this process to create a shadow effect. Add some dark gradient effect to the branches as well.
110. Add a little brown gradient effect on the branch.
Sign up for FREE membership to download tutorial in PDF today!